Tuesday, December 6

This and that! All over the place!


 Officially 29 weeks. If feel like just yesterday i found out i was pregnant! Holy cow. Well i must say the 3rd trimester is now easy at all. Heartburn is crazy. I have it 24/7. My nausea has come back to haunt me. I'm so ready for Kinsleigh to be here thou. I have everything ready. Just need to get a few more things and ill be set. December and January better fly by! 




Today we got some good news! Finally my husband was able submit his package for re-enlistment. Fingers crossed it gets approved. He is LAT moving from CH53 Air framer to CH53 Crew Chief. Should hear by the beginning of the year if it was approved and when he will go to school. Were hoping he wont have to go to school for long since basically qualed in everything for crew chief and all he is doing is moving from the left window to the right window in the bird :) Once he finishes the last finally class we will know if we are going to get re stationed. I'm hoping we do but then again i don't. I just want to get outta base housing if we do end up staying here.


So yesterday Braelyn was doing so good on the potty. She is actually going to the big potty and using that one instead of her little potty. She has learned that she needs to pull her pants down and go (actually she takes them off them puts them back on). We have decided not to put undies on her underneath her pants because she has figured the concept of pulled them down to. Well last night we went to walmart diaper less made Brae pee before we left and then walked around walmart got what we needed at check out i took her to try and go potty (she didn't need to go). She didn't have an accident the whole trip! I think she is getting the hang of it although she has had a couple accidents today she has still made her way to the big potty :) I'm so proud of my little girl who is not so little anymore :(. 

Kinsleigh has be quite active the past couple days today she decided to let her feet be known and stick them out. Brae finally felt her and it freaked her out. I don't think she'll be touching my belly anymore lol. Ive been playing with her feet all day long. :) Tomorrow is my last Iron/B12 apt hoping my blood levels are back up and i wont have to get any more transfusions. 



 Christmas is right around the corner! I'm not too excited for it just because thing have been tight this year. But my family is coming down to spend it with us. So it will be special and we get Kinder this year. :) We will have Kinder for about a month so were hoping to get family pictures in January :) This will be our first Christmas as a family together!!! How exciting. :) I hope nothing goes wrong. Well there isn't much more to write about. Ill be posting some recipes here soon hopefully. I just need to take pictures of the finish product lol :) 

And ill leave you with this :)




No comments:

Post a Comment