Where to even begin!
Well I guess I can start off by saying sorry I
haven’t blogged in a while! We just moved off base so we have been busy the
last couple months. But I’m back and I have a lot to get out! And blogging is
the best way to do that!
First PHOTOGRAPHERS! Ugh!!! Yes I may have a
fancy camera that I have spent a lot of money on plus all its accessories but I’m not calling myself a professional. I
take pictures because I love what I do! I don’t have
everything I should but I’ve spent
enough in the next year maybe I’ll spend some more and get the rest... But
right now I think I have done enough! I’m so
over the other “photographers” yes you have a business license. Yes you have you on copyright and yes
you have this and that but guess what have you signed up to be a PPA?? NO you haven’t so get off you high horse
and let us do what we love! I’m sorry
the up and coming picture takers are taking all your business who cares you
have your reg customers so who cares if the ones you are losing just want to
spend a lil bit less for the
same quality photos. Not my
fault you charge out the ass for a couple photos! Come on you live on a
military base our husbands don’t get paid much and most of us live pay check to pay check! Ugh! Ok even vent there! On to the next...
Some things that sicken me! Honestly I have all
but 1 or 2 friends here! I try to bend over backwards for. If I’m not doing anything and you need a
sitter I’m there and I usually
don’t make you pay. If you need someone to hang out with I’m there! But when I need something no
one is there! My best friend left
me alone! But I don’t blame her I want to get outta this dump to! So I have
come to the conclusion for the umpteenth time!
I will stay a hermit! And that
is that! I love watching my girls grow up and I don’t need friends to do
that!
Last! I hate the military! Yes I’m used to but guess what I can still
complain just like everyone else can. Matter of fact I complain a lot which I
should just be happy since there are worst things in life but when something
happens when you think everything is fine and dandy you’re going to complain!
So please stop tell me you have had it worse be happy or that it’s the military
deal with it! I know this but I can still complain! J
Well I think that’s just about it! Other than
how my life is going since I don’t post it all!
My baby girl is now 7 months old and almost
walking! Where has the time gone! Whew! She’s gotten so big! We have moved off
base because there is way too much drama on base. I love our new house and I’m happy we moved! We bought a second
car to get me for point A to point B. My husband did re-enlist and he has
finished his schooling so he is now a crew chief J yay!
Well I think I’m finished
for now! Enjoy the rest of you day and comment if you wish J


No comments:
Post a Comment