Well where to start!
I know i havent been on here in awhile its been a lil hectic around here. Hub has class all week and yesterday Brae woke up with a terrible cold. :( My poor baby. But i dont have preclamsypia(sp) yay!!!
Today so far has been great!! :) A friend of mine gave me a Gift Card to a Spa here and I got my hair did :) I love it. Its something different and i love how dark it is.
I know i said i wasnt going to post anything til my baby shower ut i have alot of friends and family that wont be here so im going to post it in here.
Ill get a better picture once the hubby gets home :)
Also!!!!! My baby shower/ get together is this weekend!!! Im so excited to see everyone and some new faces! I hope everyone can make it and have a good time. :)
Well i dont really know what else to say haha. Im not good at these things.

I love it!
ReplyDelete