Thursday, November 10

Why? And 26 weeks.

Why are some of the hardest things to do right now make me cry?
Its super hard to put Braelyn to bed no a days. There has been a lot going on today and I broke down putting her to bed. I laid her in bed and she start cry and screaming. I can't take this anymore. If this is a stage it needs to go by quick!!!


---------------
Well I'm officially 26 weeks. Today I've had a lot of sharp pains my face and feet are swollen and I've been seeing spots. I have an appt on the 18th hopefully I can wait that long to be seen. Fingers crossed its nothing serious.

Hope everyone has a good night its time for me to go nighty!!!! :)


- Trisha.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better!! And your blog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete