Tuesday, November 29

Whats going on w/ the WORLD? & 28 wks :)



OFFICIALLY 28 WEEKS!!

Kinsleigh has made her way up to my ribs. Yay NOT!!! She still LOVES my bladder but during the day she loves them ribs. This week i can already tell is going to be horrible. My heartburn is CRAZY! And nothing is helping. I have an Iron/B12 appt tomorrow and an OB/GYN appt Friday. Hoping for good news :) lol. 
I have 82 more days left!!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Anywho! What is this world coming to?? Well Facebook world!!! Gah. I love how i make one comment about people complaining at the weather and automatically you think its about you! Well news flash your not thing only one with a facebook nor the only one complaining about the weather!! But know that you think its about you, you jumped the gun, everything go pinned on you. I'm glad you made a long dramatic blog about me!! But don't you think you should listen to your own words i recall! Ask before you assume. Yes i know a lot about what goes on in your home. why may you ask cuz you cant keep things to yourself. I'm not going to waste my time on what i know but we all know its the truth WHY. Because you deleted and blocked me and the the person who told me haha. Were just going to end it at that!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Now onto Braelyn!! :))) Shes now almost 28 months old!! Holy COWWWW!!! We have been working on potty training for awhile now. And i think she is finally getting the hang of it. Last night we put her to bed with out a diaper on and only undies and she woke up dry!! :))) I woke up expecting to take all the sheets off and having to wash them but nope they were dry!!! :) I was a super happy mommy :)))  I'm hoping in the next couple weeks she will be fully potty trained at night time and then we can work on outing's but we will see.
----------------------------------------------------

Welp that's this weeks blog. Until next week my friends :)



No comments:

Post a Comment