Sunday, January 15

35 weeks and whats going on :)

I found this wonderful ladies blog on Pinterest and ive been trying to figure out a way to make it my own but i cant. So this is Adapted from Little Baby Garvin. :) 



Photo By: Daniela Curl Photography
How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain: 28lbs. Hoping to not get to 170 :/ 
Maternity clothes? YESSS!  With Brae I never had to wear them. With Zaelia they are the best thing ever!
Stretch marks? Nope. :)
Sleep: Whats that??? Haha lol j.k A lil bit of sleep here and there but nothing i can complain about.
Best moment this week: Will have to be 1-20th Appt. Ill get to find out if i've progressed more :) 

Miss Anything? Being able to get up and down with out asking for help lol.
Movement: TONS!! She's a little wiggle worm.

Food cravings: Anything Cinnamon. And of course pizza lol.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Gender: Girl!!! Zaelia May Snyder (Zael-Li-A)

Labor Signs:  Contractions here and there. Some braxton hicks and the other real. 1cm dilated as of 1-12
Symptoms: Back pain, lil swelling of the feet. lil heartburn here and there.
Belly Button in or out? DEF OUT!!! haha
Wedding rings on or off? off. But i havent been able to wear them since Brae :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: How about just moody lol. I can flip in 2.5 seconds lol.
Looking forward to: Being able to hold Zaelia :)) And to not have this belly lol. 







-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty!!! 



Now on to why im taking a  break from Facebook. Its way to much stress. And im not getting any school work done. I need to focus more on school rather then facebook. This week i need to get my week 2,3,4 discussions and assignments done so that if i do go into early labor i wont be rushing to get things done. Also FB is way to much stress. Ever little thing gets on my nerves. I have about maybe 2 real friends here and the rest and probably "friends" or "fake friends" behind my back. So i need to get away be i snap on someone. I am going to be blogging (well try to) every day and post pictures. Im not sure if im going to Deactivate my FB yet. Maybe just keep it up and post pictures on it. Not anything fancy. Its really my only way to contacting some people (like family). If anyone has a problem with it. So be it! I dont need your crap. :) 

Find me on here or at

Skype: Qtmommie07

If you dont have my number as for it :) 
Have a great week everyone :) 







1 comment:

  1. You know we've been friends for a long time, and we will always be friends, we had our rough and tough and good times, but ill always be that friend that is here for you, no matter what! I hope you know that!

    ReplyDelete