Welp as i stated yesterday im going to be doing a 7 day detox from FB. I will have to stay its been great not having to update you on whats going on all day or having my phone go off every 5 seconds because i have a notification. haha.
These blogs for the next 7 days are going to be super boring because all im basically going to write about its my day. So here it goes! Yesterday and Today were all about deep cleaning. Dusting, Windexing, Vacuuming, Carpet cleaning, Closets gone thru, and decuttering. :) And must i say im pretty happy with my house :) Its smells super delicious thanks to Scentsy! Blueberry Cheesecake smells super awesome! We went thru all of Zaelia's clothes. And i must say she has a freaking ton! But its all sorted in sizes. Yay. I finally found a coming home outfit. Yay.
Tonight ill be starting on my Week 2 school work which i did not realized was a lot. :/ But im sure ill get it all done. This Class is Adult Development so i believe im going to learn something, probably more theories lol.
Right now were watching Next Great Baker. I have shows every night of the week (which keeps my evenings busy. I love it!)
Onto the good news which i dont think i have posted about in here. Hubbys Re-Enlistment got APPROVED! Yay. Just waiting of more information. This could mean we could be moving in the near future or we could be staying here.
Welp I dont know what else to blog about since all we have done today was clean. So im going to get back to Pinterest and look up more DIY projects for this week :)
P.s The next few days are going to be tough since hub is going back to work and i usually sit on FB all day while Brae does her own thing. I can do it thou.
Hope everyone had a great monday. :) Ill be back on here later to post pictures of my beautiful clean home :)))



No comments:
Post a Comment