First off (i dont even know why say thing when im pissed or upset but i do) this blog is not directed towards anyone. As a matter of fact ive been keeping this in for quite a long time!
Where to start, oh yeah with my title to this blog! This is not my first rodeo. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl 2 years ago. So i know being a mommy to a new born is rough. I know the night at the hospital are short. I know the 34 weeks is to early for her arrival! I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW! I dont need to hear it 24/7. Just because i say i want to hold my baby girl doesnt mean i want her out right this second! Just means i ready to hold her. Ive got a lil over 2 weeks before im full term so we will see where it goes from there. Im tired of people telling me how to rasie my unborn. I listen to everyone when brae was a new born and guess what i barely remember her as an infant why because i didnt do it myself! So 9 times out of 10 the things you are telling me now is going in one ear and out the other !
I still have so much to do to get ready for her so its best if she doesnt come right now.
Tomorrow i have an apt in the morning. Hoping to get some news since i keep having Braxton Hicks. I will have a 35 week blog up on Sat. :) So watch out for it.
Welp im getting off here. Going to get ahead in school work and relax and post another blog later.
Have a good day everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment